- Who designed the store?
- This store was designed by Jordan Burnett of Chemical Media. (http://www.chemicalmedia.net)
- When will I receive my order?
- We aim to post all orders made before 3pm that day. Anything ordered after 3pm will be posted the next day.
All orders posted via 1st class royal mail which normally takes between 1 and 2 working days in the UK.
International orders are posted via 1st Class Air Mail and will typically take between 5 and 15 working days depending on location.
- Can I exchange my item?
- Yes. We’ll happy exchange a number of items from the Scylla Records Store. Just email our merch guy (firstname.lastname@example.org) and explain the problem.
We’ve happily exchange any t-shirt for another size as long as it is returned to us within 14 days of you receiving the item as long as it is in an un-worn condition.
In the rare event that a CD you have brought from us is faulty. Please return it and we’ll exchange it as soon as we receive it.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.